How We Can Help
- Call the Family Lives free on 0808 800 2222
- Email us It's often easier to write things down rather than pick up the phone
- Live Online Talk online with Family Lives
- Call us on Skype Call the helpline using Skype
- Local support See what we have to offer where you live
- TeenBoundaries Find out about our training programme & Workshops
Family Lives is a national charity providing help and support in all aspects of family life. We're here for you seven days a week and you can live chat with a trained support worker or share your story on our forums. If you are unable to get through to Live Chat because of demand please feel free to email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Detailed advice on a range of problems including Cyberbullying and outside school.
Covering a range of advice for Parents including contacting the school and your rights.
Ways to help Family Lives
Your donation will help us continue our vital work with families.
Volunteers are vital to our work. Find out how you can get involved.
There are many ways to support us, from climbing a mountain to hosting a curry night.